What features does the Mobile X-ray trailer have?
Each Mobile X-ray trailer is:
Radiation protected with comprehensive National Environment Agency licensure to ensure peace of mind deployment in any site.
Fully equipped with:
Wireless mobile image archival linked with the National Electronic Health Records (NEHR) system
The interpreted reports are available within 1 hour, which enables:
Clinicians can review the results promptly.
- Prompt patient management, which helps to improve patient care.
What are the benefits of the Mobile X-ray?
- Complement your suite of on-site health screening services for your clients or staff, such as chest X-ray examination for work pass renewal.
- Complement your on-site medical posts with on-site X-ray services.
- Support your on-site X-ray needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our Mobile X-ray has:
- Supported on-site clinical teams in regional and international events, such as the Singapore Grand Prix Formula 1 Night Race, Youth Olympic Games, Southeast Asian (SEA) Games and ASEAN Para Games.
- Conducted scoliosis screening for primary and secondary school students.
- Provided critical on-site X-ray services at Community Care Facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic, reducing unnecessary referrals to hospitals.
How can I book the Mobile X-ray for my event?
You can book for:
- Half day (4 hours) or
- Full day (8 hours)
Need more information? Contact us: