What are the features of the Home Phlebotomy service?
It is a one-stop service where our certified phlebotomist will:
Visit the patient's home to collect the blood sample,
Bring the sample to our laboratory for analysis, and
Upload the results onto the National Electronic Health Records (NEHR) system electronically.
What are the benefits of the Home Phlebotomy service?
Bed-bound or physically challenged patients
- Have your blood sample taken in the comfort of your home.
- Will not miss your blood tests due to mobility difficulties.
- Entrust us with doing blood tests while you focus on other tasks for your home-bound patients.
- Need not arrange for chaperones or transport to ferry your loved ones to clinics for blood tests.
- Can save cost, time and effort.
How can I book the Home Phlebotomy service?
Our Home Phlebotomy service is available for homecare providers.
Need more information? Contact us: