Our Portable Ultrasound service supports polyclinics, general practitioners (GP) and private medical centres that do not have any in-house ultrasound equipment.
This flexibility offers convenience for patients and improves the comprehensiveness of diagnostic services of our healthcare partners.
What are the features of the Portable Ultrasound service?
Our sonographers will travel with our portable ultrasound equipment to the required premises.
What are the benefits of the Portable Ultrasound service?
- Go for ultrasound tests conveniently in neighbourhood clinics or community venues.
- Provide onsite ultrasound services for your patients.
- Help reduce your patients' waiting time for ultrasound appointments at hospitals or polyclinics.
- Offer convenient onsite ultrasound examinations for your staff, residents, clients or patients.
How can I book the Portable Ultrasound?
You can book for:
- Half day (8.30am to 12.30pm) or
- Full day (8.30 to 3.30pm)
Need more information? Contact us: